About this listing
- Quebecois-style ""100-yr"" metal roof with dormers on both sides, house portion 2007. - Large cedar patio, 2013, plus 3 beautifully maintained perennial gardens. - Front porch in treated wood, 2001. - Original wide-plank floors in living room. - All windows replaced (PVC) 2001. - Exterior siding completely redone with Canaxel, 2001. - Solid wood cabinetry installed, in keeping with old world charm, 2003; original porcelain sink, in excellent condition. - Walls, trim and crown molding in knotty pine (2003 dinette and 2014 in living room). - Oak staircase to second floor, entirely redone in 2010. - Large workshop created, with electricity and heating, perfect for a small business, 2004.
NOTES: Ask broker for more details on having an artisanal or craft-type business, as well as obtaining municipal financial assistance for renovation and/or restoration projects.
The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
Visits possible by appt only, subject to Gov't & OACIQ regulations re Coronavirus.
Ground floorLiving roomWood20.5x16.10 P
Laundry roomWood10.9x7.8 P
2nd floorMaster bedroomFloating floor18.0x11.10 P
BedroomFloating floor15.8x13.11 P
MezzanineFloating floor6.8x6.8 P
Spare roomParticle Board (sub flooring)15.8x13.11 P
Land and Building
- Building Size39x24 ft
- Lot Size237x118 ft2
- Lot Area28 095 ft2
- Heating systemElectric baseboard units, Space heating baseboards
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Hearth stoveWood burning stove
- GarageSingle width
- Rental appliancesWater heater(1)
- BasementCrawl space
- Sewage systemPurification field, Septic tank
- Window typeHung
- DrivewayNot Paved
- SidingPressed fibre
- ParkingGarage(1), Outdoor(6)
- Year of construction1900
- Number of floors2
Fees and taxes
- Municipal tax
- School tax